Tuesday, January 13, 2009

its a dogs world

Hi my name is bell.Im only 3 months old.My best friend is santana shes a cat.Akward I know me and her fight like brother and sister.We run around the house my owners samantha, maria and larry get verry angry at me and santana. They dont realize where just having fun.I got upset the other day because samantha was talking about getting a husky. I really dont know what it is but it sounds verry scarry.I hope its not another dog I dont want someother pet coming in to the household trying to take my spot!I love the attion I get.I just dont understand why santana gets her own bathroom area in the house and why I have to go outside in the cold!Sometimes when there not watching I pee and the floor,but they always seem to find me and know that I did it.They I have to go outside in the frezzing weather!They expect me to do my bussiuss in that weather.Its verry hard to at night because we live out in the country and there are alot of weird sounds.It scares me.I usally just do what I have to and ruin in jump up on the pourch.Im fianly growing so hopefully I can jump on the couch here pretty soon.Its no fair santana can.I get mad at her beacuse we willl be playing then she will cheat in run in jump on somehing where i cant reach her.I just sit in wait till she comes down. She seams to sneak up on me alot,it scares me.Her claws hurt expecially when she gets me and the eye and when she bits my ear,but i have to play tuff.My first outfit my owners brought me was camo.I hate wearing that thing im glad im getting biger so they have to buy me somemore.Oh and when I get in troble larry uses this deap voice and sends me to my spot to lay down.The cat likes to tease me she will walk back in forth knowing it will pester me.I think it goes both ways she gets sprayed when shes being bad.I love watching movie nights I get all curled up in my little spot on the couch and relax with santana.Then they cook this thing called popcorn it smells so good.I just dont understand why they wont let me have any.I tell santana to try after I do.She gets into troble to.Yesterdy she ran out she was having one of them crazy hyper days and there she goese when I come inside from doing my stuff.Zoom she runs past me!Maria dont care to let her in.I guess santana has been inside for long enough.I get to play with her when I go outside.Yes now I get all the attion!Today samantha comes back home.Shes always nice to me shes my favroit!I have to go take my nap.So ill talk to you later.Bye

No comments: