Wednesday, January 14, 2009

fake/haters

I hate fake people!Thats all thus school is full of.For real though people love to run there mouth and talk stuff when you walk by,but there is not one of them that will come up to your face and say it!That just gets on my nerves so bad!Oh in the ones that do try to run there mouth they wont say nothing when there alone!Just when they are around there friends.They sure do think the the you know what too just because you wont say nothing.See i am the type of person that waits for them to say it to your face.But there has not been one person do that to me in the hole school!So yeah I guess I have alot of haters!I think its funny they be thinking they make me mad,they got it twisted if they think that all I do is laugh foreal.If they was something they would come up to you.In if they didnt like you they would just tell you stright up in not try to be making a sene when they around there friends.Oh well just goes to prove that the majority of people are fake.Well me I really dont say nething bout no body.You can sit there be like yeah whatever!If i had something to say id go up to you,but if you play thos games with me where you run your mouth about me i could do the same but that wouldnt make me eny better than you would it??ha didnt think so!So yeah people need to take time in relize what im saying!The next time you wanna hate on me go ahead.I aint one to do anything till you come up to my face!!!Im the one that keeps my mouth shut in ignores it.So to any one thats one of my haters just come up to me.Ight peace.

No comments: