Wednesday, January 21, 2009

abc

As I walk down the road there he stands.Back aginst his truck.Coda looking perfect.Describing him would take a life time.Exactally what took you so long ask me?Fixing your hair again?Gosh babe I reply "how did you know"?He did this lilttle smirk as he wraped his arms around me;he wispered in my ear "babe I missed you"!I looked up into his eyes a pretty coper brown,the sunlight hit them so perfectly;and said "I missed you too".Just as my words came out he kissed me;this wasnt any kiss it was so perfect like the ones you see in the movies;then we stoped kissing,he let go of me;he walked me to the other side of the truck,opened the door for me and then we took off!Knox city her we come!Let me tell you why we were going to knoxs city;well you see his ex that he went out with for 2 and a half years cheated on him,he new about most of the guys,but just the other day he found out there were more;I got upset and were coming up here so I can well..you know!More and more thoughts went thew my head as we got closer and closer!Near the end of my thoughts I heard!Open the door door babe!Please!Quite a dream I just had;I guess I had fallen asleep in codas pickup;we were at the stock show and I got bored,and came to the pickup, I guess I fell asleep!Right as I went to open the door I opened it to fast!So then I saw coda looking all suprised!Thank god I caught the door!Unusally there was a little cow just standing there!Verry akward coda said.What are you doing out here sleeping;I thought you would come back!Xward his dog was barking at the cow in the back ground.Yeah I was but I guess I fell asleep im sorry babe.Zenon codas friend walked up and said "dude come on,your coming up to show your chickens;so I got out in went with them,coda ended up winning,that was a verry long day.

No comments: