Thursday, September 11, 2008

9-11

Wow,i dont really rember this day,but ill tell you what i do rember.
I woke up,got on the bus to go to skool. 
I belive i was in english.
I rember like around 8 we all went to the libray and watched the news.
That day was crazy.
All the teachers where talking.
Then they had anounced that school would be let out.
I didnt quit know what was going on till i got on the bus with my older step brothers.
I started crying because i didnt know whether or not my dad was okay.
Fianly i got home and ran to my dad.
Bawlling my eyes out.
He wiped my tears, and said "baby girl it will be okay everything is going to be okay".
He picked me up in took me inside and started explaing what was going on and why.
I made my dad call all my family and make sure they where okay.
When i found out they where,i realxed and watched a movie.
I have to say 9-11 was one of the most scarrest days of my life.



No comments: